Digital Product Innovation Manager - Consumer Brands
4 days left
- Full Time
Digital Product Innovation Manager
Global FMCG Leader
£60K-72K + Bonus + Generous Benefits
West of London
This exciting and challenging role at the cutting edge of product innovation needs a big strategic and creative thinker who can bring their skills this global leader in consumer healthcare. With a remit to develop new digital products attached or linked to some of the company’s well-known global brands, or developing completely new brand propositions, this is a role for someone with specific digital product management and service development experience; someone who will work closely with technical and commercial teams to take their ideas from concept to market.
Working on new initiatives which might include health & wellness monitoring devices, bespoke apps or websites focused around a particular health or nutritional need or maybe an Artificial Intelligence based chatbot to assist consumers looking for health-related advice, we need someone who can truly think outside the box and exploit emerging technology and innovative product strategies that will drive new revenue streams.
This is an innovation delivery role with a clear focus on generating incremental revenue for the pipeline. You will be working proactively with the global brand marketing, R&D, consumer insights and other teams to identify key business challenges and to define and scope suitable opportunities. You will then be responsible for the design, delivery and effectiveness of the digital components built as part of a new product or service initiative.
Ambitious, fearless and direct are amongst the key attributes that this company values. With an excellent academic background and a track record of delivering successful innovation projects, your skills and experience will include the following:
- Significant digital product management & service development experience.
- Experience defining product strategy and functional roadmaps.
- Ideally a knowledge of SDLC (software development life cycle) and associated industry leading methodologies.
- Creative and open attitude, especially to new partners, with a delivery and action focus.
- * Experience in planning, priority setting and management of projects across a multi-functional team.
- True out of the box thinkers, who will approach stakeholders and teams across the business with an open mind-set, not easily frustrated by internal hurdles/blockers.
- Although not essential, a grasp of consumer healthcare would be an advantage.
These are roles for candidates who thrive in fast-paced, energetic environments and enjoy taking on challenging projects, supported by large budgets, with extensive exposure to senior management who will expect you to be able to argue your case concisely.
Our client is a global force in innovation and brand building with a significant portfolio of well-known and trusted brands. It has driven huge and sustained growth in markets across the globe with a culture that is energetic, entrepreneurial and highly results-driven with opportunities to make a substantial contribution to the business.
If you are excited by this role and up to the challenge, please contact Adam Tarsh at The Tarsh Partnership now. firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Digital Product Innovation Manager - Consumer Brands
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly