Senior Events Team Manager
Senior Events Team Manager
Marketing and Communications
(Up to 12 months Fixed Term Contract)
Can you lead a team to deliver world-class events?
Our Marketing and Communication team is vital in developing and delivering our School’s marketing and communication strategy, through a combination of corporate communications, brand and campaign management. Now, we’re looking for an inspirational Senior Events Manager to develop our events strategy.
Leading a team of five, you’ll oversee the delivery of a portfolio of UK-based and International high profile events, and implement our events strategy to ensure maximum return on investment and consistency of customer experience across London Business School events.
- Evaluate, assess and prioritise event requests from across the business.
- Track ROI of events and produce reports on event performance.
- Advise senior stakeholders on event plans and strategies.
- Liaise with colleagues across the Marketing and Communications department and ensure that events tie in with inter-dependent content and thought leadership strategies.
- Provide support to colleagues within and outside the team, promoting collaborative working across the School.
- Ensure that the events team are considered experts and a central point of resource for the School.
- Ensure event messaging and design is on brand at all times.
- Be the procurement representative for event-related services for the School.
- Ensure cost effective use of financial resources and event budget.
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that have a real, lasting influence on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we have to make sure we’ve got the talent, the tools and the infrastructure to share our thinking globally. Here, you will lead a team that is an essential part of the School’s strategy and growth and everything you do will impact on our global success.
Who We Are Looking For
- A bachelor’s degree.
- Strong and proven event management experience.
- Strong leadership qualities and team management experience.
- First-class organisational skills and a meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to collaborate with, advise and influence senior stakeholders.
- Experience in tracking and measuring the performance of events.
- Up-to-date knowledge of industry trends and technological advancements.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Financial management experience and commercial acumen.
- Experience of business education would be useful.
Be part of an international network
We’re a global institution: 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty members are international, with our staff also representing 51 nationalities. Together, we’re bringing together a variety of widespread perspectives that help us have a profound impact on the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This can only be achieved through our people; with 93% of our staff saying they are proud to work here and being consistently ranked among the best in the world for our MBA, global Executive MBA and Masters in Finance programmes you will have an opportunity to be part of this journey.
Benefits We Offer
As an employee at London Business School you will enjoy a generous holiday entitlement, on site swimming pool, sauna and gym, automatic enrolment to the Universities Superannuation Scheme (a defined benefit workplace pension scheme) and season ticket loan facility. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path. Our full list of employee benefits can be accessed here.