Senior Brand Manager - Beauty
Experienced SBMs with beauty or haircare experience invited to join a major Global player on their most high-profile beauty brand.
Our client is a £3.5 billion health and personal care business with global reach. They are looking for a talented and experienced Senior Brand Manager with line management experience to join their team. Based in London with 2 days in Head Office highly commutable from London.
Working alongside a highly experienced Group Marketing Manager in this full mix role, you will be fully responsible for this iconic and flagship brand. You will lead the development of annual and strategic 3 year plans using consumer insight, market trend analysis and deep understanding of the category.
With your sound commercial capabilities you will set pricing strategy, regularly analyse brand and category performance and make recommendations where there are opportunities. You will have full P&L responsibility.
You will also lead the innovation funnel for your brands, working with NPD and R&D departments to bring products from ideation to launch through a stage gate process.
Another key responsibility will be to work with creative and media agencies to develop powerful brand communications across channels and all disciplines - from creating inspiring briefs to producing engaging and cut through ATL and BTL communications.
Finally, you will line manage a Brand Manager, helping them grow in their role and setting and reviewing their performance objectives.
You must to have the following skills and experience
- Significant experience in FMCG marketing, with a sound knowledge of beauty or haircare products.
- Proven experience in creating brand strategies and executing annual brand plans
- Prior experience of creating A&P programmes (ATL, BTL and digital/social)
- Good digital marketing expertise
- Strong analytical skills – financial and market data
- Innovation, NPD experience - concept to commercialisation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A passion for beauty, hair and fashion is a must.
- Have a keen interest in key influencers in beauty, hair and fashion and be up to date with the latest fashion and trends.
- Positive, creative and energetic in mindset
If this role sounds just like you, please get in touch.