Lovely Web Analyst role for a travel brand working across website and app. Fab team and opportunities.
Web Analyst, London, £40K- £46K
We are looking for a Web Analyst to join this great team working on a leading brand. This travel business is forward thinking and offers plenty of scope for development and progression. They retain their really great people, and they have a real energy about them. You’ll be part of a very positive team with a mix of expertise and who thrive on a challenge.
Web Analyst – The role
- We are looking for an experienced web analyst to work on the analysis of a major travel website and mobile app – both that have significant daily transactions
- You will work closely with the ecommerce team, digital marketing agency and the booking engine supplier
- You will analysis activity and transform these into insights
Web Analyst – Skills and experience
- The Web Analyst will have Google Analytics expertise and if you also have Omniture & Webtrends that would be advantageous.
- You have the ability to present complex datasets in a simple way so non-data people can understand them
- You like to be able to derive insights from the data and use these to drive change
This is an excellent opportunity to work as a Web Analyst for a leading brand in London based offices
The salary is £40K-£46K plus benefits
This great Web Analyst role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now and find out more
If this role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at our current roles at http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/job-search/
Apply for Web Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly