Competitive salary + car allowance
Location: Surrey / Job Ref: TL884734
We’re looking for real foodies - Brand Managers with excellent project management skills; people who enjoy working across the entire marketing mix; people with ‘big blue chip’ experience; and importantly, people wanting to join an ethical team who are keen to support the environment whilst growing their brand.
- Support the development, implementation and execution of brand plans (to include consumer insight, shopper behaviour, customer insight, analysis, pricing, promotional activity etc).
- Responsible for the development and management of all new product development projects from concept through to launch and in-store execution.
- Collect, compile, verify and analyse data on market trends, consumer behaviour and competitor activity to identify market opportunities.
- Understand the shopper, their behaviours and develop activities for the brand to win new consumers by working with the commercial team.
- Manage the innovation stage gate process, working closely with all stakeholders to deliver top quality innovation on time.
- Calculate P&Ls, brand profitability and other key metrics for each category and innovation.
- Use data sources including IRI / Kantar etc, develop trends and present arguments to retailers.
- Maintain the relevant web sites and social media portals (Twitter, Facebook etc).
- Either a heavyweight ABM ready for step up to BM level or someone who is already an experienced BM now looking to move to a more ethical, entrepreneurial FMCG food manufacturer.
- 3-5 years FMCG grocery brands experience gained across the full mix.
- A naturally curious personality with strong consumer empathy.
- Speed and flexibility.
- Business savvy with strong commercial acumen.
For more information or to apply, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org