Digital Marketing Executive
Are you looking for a new opportunity where you can use your digital marketing skills to make a real difference? Do you want to work in an industry that helps to change people's lives?
At XenZone, we ensure that children, young people and adults across the UK have access to the best mental health services as and when they need them. We use digital technology to increase accessibility for those seeking support.
We're looking for a savvy Digital Marketer to work on our growing suite of mental health apps. You'll be analytical in your approach and always have the end goal in sight. This role will be focused on our service Minds for Life.
Minds for Life is helping people feel happier, stronger, more-able to cope with modern life. We put expert clinical support within easy reach to better fit the way people live today. Our family of apps provide the most private way to access support for widely experienced mental health issues and trauma.
To grow the Minds for Life apps by implementing digital marketing activities to build brand awareness, drive app traffic and conversions.
Key activities include:
- Optimise advertising campaigns including Google AdWords (App Campaigns, Search & Display), Facebook, Apple Search and more
- Analyse app users through Google Firebase and find new ways to increase app traffic and engagement
- Manage and grow our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter company profiles and paid advertising posts
- Deliver and analyse email lead nurturing campaigns
- Implement SEO strategy and run performance reviews
- Create integrated and innovative digital marketing campaigns for new product and service launches
- Produce regular reports on digital marketing effectiveness with recommendations for improvements
- Understand the latest industry changes and proactively adjust digital marketing activities accordingly
- Carry out ongoing digital marketing strategy development and recommendations
- Experience of working in digital marketing in either B2B, B2C or an agency
- Experience working with online paid search campaigns
- Relevant qualification in marketing or digital marketing
- Your knowledge and skills:
- Good knowledge of Google AdWords and Google Analytics platforms
- Good knowledge of SEO best practice
- Knowledge of social media advertising platforms
- Knowledge of digital marketing best practice and programmes
A bit about you:
- A motivated self-starter who is results driven
- Strong analytical and data skills
- Must have a proactive, positive, “can-do” and team player attitude with a strive for excellence in all outputs
- Must think ‘outside the box’ and suggest new ideas
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks
- Capability to work autonomously and have confidence in making decisions
- Ability to work closely within a multi-disciplinary team
- Strong communication skills
- Strongly emphasise with the work that we do within mental health
Our team are skilled, passionate and determined. We are an enthusiastic and friendly group to work with, and offer a competitive salary of £22-25k p.a. DOE and generous benefits including your birthday off, pension scheme, cycle scheme, healthcare cash plan and flexitime. If you think this role is for you then please apply now!