One of London’s leading digital and direct agencies have a fabulous opportunity for an Account Manager to join their lovely team to work on an award winning, multi-channel, highly personalised CRM programme for a recently rebranded travel brand. You’ll work on a real variety - everything from digital display and dynamic email comms to branded social content – and you’ll really be joining the crème de la crème of CRM with this role. It’s a great opportunity to work with some inspirational and lovely clients and colleagues to further your CRM expertise.
This agency is based in amazing offices in Central London with a roof terrace and their own bar! There’s so much on offer to keep their people happy, from events and clubs to monthly employee awards and a range of really desirable benefits, so you’ll be very well looked-after here. This is really not your run-of-the-mill agency - and their client list is super-impressive to boot.
- Manage creative development and implementation of a real range of CRM comms - digital display, social content and dynamic email comms
- Work closely with the strategy teams to develop proposals responding to business challenges and develop insightful creative briefs
- Deliver campaign activity as well as support ongoing optimisation of comms through test and learn activity
- An AM with real direct mail and email campaign management strengths
- Solid awareness of core processes for campaign development across web and mobile comms
- There are loads of stakeholders to manage so your interpersonal, relationship and diplomacy skills will be second to none
- A desire to achieve high quality standards with strong attention to detail
- Self-starter who is solution oriented and knows how to ‘make things happen’
This great Account Manager role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
I specialise in integrated marketing roles, so if this Account Manager role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at all my current roles at http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/job-search/