Junior Category Manager
JUNIOR CATEGORY MANAGER
London | FMCG | £28-35,000 + bonus, benefits
An internationally agile, top tier FMCG Market Research Agency with a growing commercial team and an unparalleled roster of clients.
- Turning consumer behaviour into a competitive advantage for clients by highlighting challenges to their businesses and offering actionable recommendations.
- Lead the day to day management and servicing of our key clients, working closely with their Insights, Marketing and Category teams. You will be responsible for maintaining and developing strong relationships cross functionally.
- Own revenue responsibility for a significant portfolio of accounts.
- Identify key stakeholders to demonstrate the wider capabilities of the business by offering solutions that add value and drive revenue.
- Providing integrated insight with other agencies to deliver the most conclusive presentations with clear and practical conclusions to support the business needs of your client/s.
- Responsibility for the mentoring of a team of Executives.
What you need:
- Strong analytical skills with a passion to understand shopper data, with strong commercial acumen.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong client relationships, and to challenge them to ascertain underlying business issues.
- Commercial acumen and the confidence to turn opportunities into sales.
- Compelling and engaging communication style that conveys the expertise expected of a Manager.
- A proven ability in delivering insightful presentations with impact.
- Work independently when required but still be responsive to receiving feedback and direction from their line manager.
- Be flexible, tactful and sensitive to others, and display good social and communication skills.
- Ideally degree educated.
- Right to work in the UK.