Our busy Design & Marketing agency is looking for a committed and motivated individual who can assist our Account Director and Business Development Team.
Job title: Account Manager
Position: Full time / permanent
Your role will be to ensure that all projects run smoothly for a varied portfolio of B2B and B2C clients. You will be responsible for managing and maintaining client relationships, and often be the first point of contact for new projects.
The role will include:
• Managing multiple digital and design projects for a number of clients
• Writing creative briefs and managing projects from start to finish with the in-house team
• Managing the creative process to client approval and final delivery
• Attending meetings and actioning the necessary take aways
• Project planning and the ability to work to budgets
• Preparation and distributing of status reports
• Quoting & invoicing projects
The right candidate will:
• Have 2 years+ experience in a similar agency based role
• Be able to competently understand both design & digital projects
• Be highly organised & efficient, with a great attention to detail
• Have great communication skills and excel at building longstanding client relationships
• Be a team player and be able to offer support to other team members
• Have the ability to work autonomously
• Be able to think on their feet, often in a busy working environment
Please send an up to date CV along with a short email explaining why you think you would be good for the role.