We are looking for a bright and dynamic marketer, probably with a couple of years experience, with an imagination, who can innovate, add value and create engaging campaigns across a full mix of channels. We are looking for a go-getter, self-starter and creative project executive who takes pride in being able to reach, target and engage new or diverse audiences. This position requires someone who can work well in a team, get stuck in and who has the confidence to try new things and do things differently. Working in-house within an experienced marketing and communications team which includes design, web, brand, media and comms support, we need the help of a marketing professional to help promote a range of products and deliver membership campaigns all over the world.
You will have the following skills and experience which you may have gained through voluntary activities or paid employment:
- Relevant marketing experience
- Skills in using multiple data, email, CMS and social media platforms
- Ability to work with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Understanding of both B2B and B2C approaches but with a customer-centric strategy
- Confidence in meeting people face to face and presenting to a range of audiences
Please also let us know in your application if you have:
- Worked on any marketing projects nationally or internationally
- A degree level education, with some form of professional qualification in marketing or communications or equivalent
- Experience of working within in a marketing or communications capacity
We are looking for the successful candidate to start asap.
We offer a competitive remuneration package which includes:
- 7½% company contribution into a personal pension, in addition to your own contribution of 1½% via salary exchange
- Life insurance and income protection insurance
- A sports club subsidy
- 26 days’ leave per annum (which includes three days at Christmas)
- After one year’s service, private medical insurance cover, annual travel insurance cover and a paid annual travel ticket, which is worth between £1,384pa and £3,755pa depending on where you live, the cost of your ticket and your contracted hours
Please send your CV and salary expectations to Karen Dalton, Head of HR
For more information on the CISI, please see our website at www.cisi.org
The Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment is the leading professional body for securities, investment, wealth and financial planning professionals. Formed in 1992 by London Stock Exchange practitioners, we have a global community, which aims to promote high standards of competence and integrity to more than 40,000 members in 116 countries. We are also the main examining body for the sector, offering our internationally recognised exams globally.