UK Brand Activation Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
Brand Activation Manager
To £50,000 max
- This is a local role (within a global business) where you will lead and manage the event activation planning process ensuring high-calibre, integrated events with excellent in-store and omni-channel execution.
- Working closely with the global team and stakeholders across all areas of the business you will manage the brand event calendar to develop 360 activation plans in conjunction with key stakeholders to create a coherent and engaging message across all customer touch-points (retail, digital and direct selling).
- You will be responsible for managing the creation and communication of the Local Brand Activation Tool Kit & Guidelines and ensure that stores are best leveraging the brand visibility at a local level.
- Managing a budget you will be comfortable with allocating spend across different channels to maximise brand visibility (namely through In-store, Paid media, OOH).
- Making sure that the customer is at the heart of all activation, you will build an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the customer profile for each activation and location through commercial, CRM and store insights as well as location visits to ensure delivery on ROI.
- You will have experience working in a retail environment where you are used to promoting and marketing products launches or limited editions.
- You come with a great understanding about the customer journey - having implemented strategies to engage and excite the consumer with a consistent message across all touch-points,
- Ideally you will have worked in a local UK role where you have worked closely with global teams who have set the overarching strategy and creative and you have excelled in working out how best to creatively deliver this in a UK perspective.
- A great peoples person – you are really comfortable managing multiple stakeholders, getting business buy in and comfortable presenting your ideas and plan (must be a power point whizz!)
- A passion for beauty and a genuine interest in the sector, through personal engagement with beauty blogs, latest trends, competitor research etc is a must!!
- Detail oriented with exceptionally good project management skills
Sound like you? Get in touch!