1 day left
- Full Time
We’re looking for a passionate and creative digital marketer to support OpenGamma’s new marketing strategy, upcoming campaigns and drive innovation. You would work closely with the Head of Marketing, COO and leadership team to accelerate our brand awareness and support sales. It’s a massive opportunity for a marketer with 2-3 years experience to bring their knowledge and digital expertise to a growing company, while having the support to learn new skills at the same time.
QUICK NOTE ABOUT US
OpenGamma is a FinTech startup based in Shoreditch. We re-launched last year with a brand new product offering: derivative analytics that help financial firms operate in a post-2008 regulatory environment. Find out more at opengamma.com
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Someone with experience...
- Managing digital platforms and lead generation.
- Building a marketing funnel and the importance of capturing the right leads to be nurtured and passed to sales.
- Using CRM systems, automated and lead nurturing email campaigns, knowledge of Pardot is a plus.
- Running B2B brand’s social media channels and growing social presence, including paid-for social campaigns.
- Using CMS systems, including Wordpress.
- Paid search and programmatic display.
Great ideas to assist in the creation and implementation of new campaigns, as well as coming up with new ways marketing can have a big impact on business growth.
Strong writing skills, with experience writing different types of copy from blogs, to emails to tweets.
- 2-3 years experience working for a B2B publisher or brand – a FinTech would be a bonus!
- Passionate: about all things digital.
- Creative: likes coming up with new ways of doing things.
- Proactive: takes initiative and is driven with a hunger to learn.
We’re a fast growing start-up filled with the brightest and best devs, analysts, quants and business minds. OG is somewhere you can make your mark from day one. Here are just some reasons to join us:
- Hugely collaborative working environment where every person’s view is considered.
- Fast growing start-up organisation with an opportunity for career growth.
- Highly competitive salary package.
- Financially backed business meaning security and support for new initiatives.
- Flexible working environment.
- Pick your own kit: Macbooks, PCs, accessories.
- Budget for training.
And - of course - weekly fruit delivery, a fully stocked beer fridge, monthly OG nights out and lots of fun activities.
To apply please send across your CV and a short covering letter highlighting two examples of creative digital campaigns you have run and how they impacted the business (any stats on lead generation would be great).
Apply for Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly