Head Of PPC
7 days left
- Full Time
Dynamic Performance Marketing Agency are looking for a Head of PPC for a maternity cover – to £70K.
This dynamic performance marketing agency are looking for a PPC expert to lead a team of experts. They excel at making brands visible on-line and work with a portfolio of impressive and well-known brands. They also know how to look after their staff, they provide a clear path for personal and career development and motivate their staff to be the best they can. The offer a great work/life balance and a fun and supportive environment. From the minute you work through the door you can feel the collaborative and energetic vibe.
The Head of PPC is responsible for the day-to-day performance of the Paid Search and Paid Social experts Working in co-operation with the Account Directors and Account Managers, it is their responsibility to ensure that market-leading biddable campaigns are delivered to clients throughout the campaign life cycle, from planning to execution.
The major elements of this role include, running introduction sessions for clients, participating in pitches, maintaining quality by auditing campaigns and contributing to marketing activity including blog posts, whitepapers and events.
The ability to proactively build strong working relationships with internal and external contacts to deliver exemplary service at all times is essential to the role.
- To empower Paid Search and Paid Social experts to delivers campaigns on schedule, on budget and ahead of target
- Training and developing Paid Search and Paid Social experts within the client teams
- Supporting day to day ad operations to ensure continual high levels of service to clients
- Auditing campaigns and workflow processes to ensure continual improvements to productivity and quality of work
- Pitch preparation and attendance
- A close working relationship with major engines and all tool providers
- Communicating developments from engines and tool providers to the business, and delivering their implementation
- Finding and communicating new paid search and paid social opportunities to the ADs and biddable experts, and pioneering their implementation
- Proven track record in Paid Search and Paid Social
- Ability to explain engine algorithms and systems in detail from a technical and marketing point of view
- Strong attention to detail essential
- A proven record with large, complex campaigns
- Experience with a wide range of clients, industries and budgets
- Clear verbal and written communication skills, including a high level of English grammar
- Experience working across teams with teams who do not report to you
- Proven record of developing PPC experts
- Strong experience of MS Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- High level of Excel knowledge, including pivot tables and formulae.
- Proven presentation and PowerPoint skills
- Enthusiastic and confident individual with the ability to interact well with people on a personal and professional level and to thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure environment.
This great Head of PPC role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
Apply for Head Of PPC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly