- Full Time
Are you an experienced marketeer seeking a step up in your career? An international architecture practice based in central London are searching for a motivated and driven individual to join their communications team immediately.
- Support business development program and seek new opportunities.
- Track PPP/PFI projects and OJEU notices.
- Provide strategic thinking for marketing material and outreach.
- Prepare proposal and interview submissions including writing and graphic design.
- Manage submission process and work with key team members.
- Manage and prepare presentations.
- Manage leads and information using CRM system.
- Maintain and update marketing resource materials.
- Maintain and update project information database system.
- Assist with submissions for professional accreditation, fellowships and awards.
Skills and Experience
- Degree in journalism, marketing or relevant field.
- Proficient in Adobe CS software and graphic design and layout.
- Knowledge of, or experience in, architecture and design industry.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strategic and independent thinker.
- Commitment to excellence and going above and beyond.
- Positive attitude and approach.
If you’re interested in hearing more about this great opportunity, get in touch today.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly