World renowned architecture practice based in Covent Garden is seeking an experienced bid coordinator with international experience. The successful candidate will be responsible for the global bid process for public and private sector bids, seek out UK and international business opportunities, assist in the delivery of business development strategy and liaison with the bid manager and sector leads.
- Management of bid process using bid management system, myConsole.
- Improve bids and submissions process across UK and international offices.
- Manage tender sources, seek out and distribute leads.
- Assess and evaluate opportunities and make recommendations.
- Arrange and chair bid meetings to determine decision.
- Work with bid manager and graphics coordinator to ensure smooth delivery of bid strategy and work closely with global development team on international opportunities.
- Gain feedback on all bids and ensure continuous improvement of bid responses and work won.
- Coordinate production of professional bids and submissions.
- Circulate bid management schedules to bid teams.
- Responsible for membership of pre-qualification website and updating profiles.
- Manage project information recorded in CRM system and bid management system.
Skills and experience
- Experience working in similar role, preferably within the architecture or construction industry.
- International experience with bids and dealing with overseas offices.
- Experience evaluating new business opportunities and influencing bid decisions.
- Confident communicator who can build strong relationships and coordinate people effectively.
- Ability to develop leadership skills and motivate others.
- Highly organised and efficient with keen attention to detail.
- Highly competent with IT systems and excellent working knowledge of In-Design, Photoshop and Powerpoint.