Senior CEO PR Consultant
Senior CEO PR Consultant – £60-£85K per annum dependent on experience – London
Closing date for applications – 12th October 2018
Right Angles are currently looking for an experienced and professional Senior CEO PR Consultant to join their fast-paced team. The successful candidate will provide support and develop the brand of the CEO as a global thought leader within the industry. This is a diverse role that calls on using traditional PR skills and also stepping outside the box to support extending the client's professional network, or building strategic sales partnerships for their companies. The role will include clients in the US and UK so a knowledge of American media and news agenda is preferable.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a new and niche way where you will look after the client as a 'person' - coaching, advising, and acting as a 'sounding board' and generally supporting them with what they need. You do not need to think of yourself as their publicist, the service you provide will work alongside, and build upon, their existing corporate media team.
- Develop time lined strategies to raise an individual's profile using a combination of media tactic, drafting articles, scripts, blog posts, press releases, speeches, etc, when necessary
- Organise high-profile events for clients, which could include securing the venue, setting the agenda and populating the event with guests
- Pitch clients' articles and columns into prominent magazines and newspapers as well as key industry publications including news comments and draft quotes
- Undertake research to identify key decision-makers across a range of industries
- Organise private one-to-one meetings with key decision-makers
- Secure client speaking opportunities at national and international conferences
- Develop long-term relationships with key media, politicians and industry decision-makers
- Brief our designer on the creation of websites, email newsletters and graphical content
- Lisase with our social media team to promote a presence on platforms including LinkedIn and Twitter
- Undertake in-depth research, delegate research tasks to junior staff and keep abreast of their progress
Right Angles is a small, tight-knit team of PR and CEO reputation specialists. Based in Covent Garden, they have an incredibly niche offering, where they look after the CEO only taking care of their personal PR. Positing them in front of the worlds’ leading media outlets and helping them to develop their personal network among other areas. The company is driven by a tight-knit team of ambitious and highly motivated individuals. This is a fast-paced environment and thrive on working to tight deadlines and can work long hours to ensure the work is done to a high standard.
The key skills and qualifications of a Senior CEO PR Consultant:
- Can take full responsibility for a number of clients developing their long-term strategy
- You must be incredibly hard working - driven, energetic and highly ambitious
- You are highly proactive and able to work to exceedingly tight deadlines
- You are prepared to work, or be available to respond, at unsociable hours including weekends in order to deliver top-quality media and press results for clients
- Able to work in a team, delegate and share responsibility for all tasks
- You have a creative mind and the ability to implement ideas with little guidance
- Are personable, approachable and highly organised - with a good sense of humour too!
- Preferably have at least five years' experience in business or political PR, or a similar field
The following skills are desirable but not essential:
- You may have existing networks in high-net-worth circles, including experience engaging with their advisors, such as lawyers and Family Offices
- You may have an existing network of media contacts who have worked directly with their CEOs, political/thought leaders (or similar) in some capacity
- You may have strong contacts in the American media as well as the UK
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.
Apply for Senior CEO PR Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly