Senior Commercial Marketing Manager
Senior Commercial Marketing Manager – Contract
To £52,000 plus benefits
Want to be part of a fast growing and exciting property technology and data insights business? This is a 10-12 month maternity cover role for a proactive and capable Marketing Manager with strong B2B thought leadership, content marketing and digital skills to join a busy team.
• Work alongside the Head of Commercial Marketing, focusing on driving the company’s thought leadership position across prop tech, data insights and digital media themes
• Responsibility for implementing online and offline content marketing and insights activities
• Plan, implement and manage the program to drive customer engagement and leads, as part of the business’s overall customer acquisition, retention, upsell and cross-sell strategy to grow our market share
• Develop and deliver a rolling calendar of multi-format / media / channel content (such as weekly articles, e-newsletters, industry updates, experts videos, research insights) as well as leverage and share the content calendar and learnings with the B2C content team
• Maintain content creation agency relationships (including supplying briefs and feedback)
• Continuously improve our thought leadership website (using Wordpress CMS) so it’s relevant, informative and up to date
• Plan, organise and manage both live and virtual events (eg webinars) to deliver key pieces of content and research findings to our audiences
• Work with internal stakeholders and third parties to compile compelling customer content that effectively informs, educates and promotes
• Manage the marketing budget and costs
• Lead and mentor a marketing executive
• Experienced marketing and communications specialist, adept at developing and implementing thought leadership content marketing plans within a B2B environment
• Proven strategic planning, content writing, event management, digital marketing, plus staff and project management skills, with a strong understanding of new technologies.
• Highly proficient using Salesforce plus email creation and distribution platforms (such as Pardot), plus managing and tracking effectiveness of email campaigns via GA
• Strong digital content marketing, SEO, social media and HTML capability
• Experience creating landing pages and managing website content via Wordpress CMS
• Outstanding numerical and analytical skills, ability to implement research and extract relevant data insights as a foundation of robust fact-based strategy, planning and content
• Highly driven, productive and organised self-starter with an ability to work cohesively with all stakeholders to deliver high quality work
• Strong creative appreciation and attention to detail, with writing and proofreading skills
• Use of Microsoft Office, Pardot, Salesforce, Google Analytics and Adobe Creative tools
Digital media business that owns and operates some of the UK's most widely recognised and trusted online brands.
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment. We have significant experience in marketing recruitment working with brand management, communications, category management and insight/research specialists. If you would like to discuss this role, or any other roles that might be suitable, please email or call one of the team. If you don’t feel this role is quite right for you but think you know someone who might be suitable do please pass this advert on. We offer a recommend a friend scheme and you could receive £200 of John Lewis vouchers should your recommended friend be offered and accept the role.