Account Manager – Media Agency
This is a great Media Manager role if you know the media world from a truly integrated perspective, would like plenty of autonomy and are able to make recommendations that drive digital, branding, social media, experiential and content media results. You'll work closely with both your clients and the media agency, adding value with your ability to read and assess a plan to deliver real tangible marketing solutions for your client. This role really offers the best of client and agency environments, and you'll get to work with some really lovely, inspirational, fun and creative people to boot!
Global, buzzing and full of bright and fun people, this ad agency is growing and a great place to be. They deliver brilliant creative and powerful communications for their clients which provides highly successful and effective results. They offer a fun and supportive environment and lots of opportunity for personal growth and progression. They are the lead strategic and creative agency for their clients, so there is plenty of opportunity to add value with your media expertise.
- Take a truly integrated perspective of the modern communication landscape and support the Head of Media across key automotive accounts
- Provide recommendations that drive digital, branding, social media, experiential, and content media opportunities working in conjunction with media agency
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and produce work to a consistently high standard
- 2-3 years’ experience in a communications planning role
- Excellent media knowledge, particularly in digital
- Have the ambition and passion to continue learning as well as a proactive spirit to bring knowledge into real, tangible marketing solutions
- Have the ability to think creatively as well as the ability to explain the pros and cons of media channels to substantiate recommendations
- Excellent at media budget control, forecasting, reporting and analysis; highly adept at Excel
- Experienced in building close relationships with clients and all other stakeholders
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, with a strong attention to detail and an aptitude for problem solving and process
- Great communication skills: will be required to present and support in presentations regularly
This great role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
If this role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at our current roles at http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/job-search/