Head of Marketing - Gifting
This Head of Marketing role reports directly into a Brand Director and manages a team of 3-4 direct reports. It is an extremely visible role within the Global business, covering the strategically important Gifting category, across all channels and all markets.
You will be in oversee the yearly marketing calendar – 18 months out – this will involve product development and big campaigns for important seasonal events such as Christmas and Ramadan as well as other key celebratory events.
- Develop a clear optimisation strategy across all channels and markets, accelerating brand growth based on clear consumer insights and identifying drivers for growth
- Drive and delivery the strategy for Gifting, NPD, Events and different gifting occasions.
- Partnering with Category and Customer teams on brand planning – within the framework of category strategies and purpose – recommending marketing plan prioritisation
- Presenting and getting approval on the strategy (including new gifting ideas, gifting activation, pricing) from senior management
- Contribute to Pricing & Discount decisions balancing brand equity with delivery of annual sales and targets
- Sharing information and best practice and following up the execution at market level
- Partnering closely with the activation and communications teams
- Lead and develop a team
- Global or regional marketing experience with an interesting in gifting.
- A creative marketer
- Proven experience working on big ATL campaigns
- Proven experience of working with insights teams and developing NPD
- Beauty or skin care would be great, but our client will also consider other gifting category experience such as alcohol, chocolates, perfume, etc.
- You will be used to working cross functionally and influencing senior management
- Organised, good manner and great comms skills
If this role sounds just like you, please get in touch.
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don’t hear back from us within 3 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise daily **