Head of Brand
A fantastic opportunity to unleash your potential and make a real difference to the health of two premium food brands, as well as the ethos of an entire marketing department.
An autonomous business within the ABF Group, Jordans Dorset Ryvita has an open, people-focused and highly collaborative environment, and BIG HEART. There is real a passion for delivering great tasting, naturally healthy products using ingredients that are sustainably grown, and they are committed (and award winning) supporters of the preservation of British countryside and its biodiversity.
In the last 12 months, the business has embarked on a mission to streamline its ways of working, remove unnecessary processes, rely less on external experts and place trust in the capability and judgement of its talented people. In essence, to reverse its gradual drift towards the FMCG norm and return to its routes as a nimble, risk taking, intuitive challenger business synonymous with customer delight and category firsts. Within the marketing function, the team are being encouraged to drive faster, braver and more creative ways of connecting with consumers.
The good news for you is that as a result of an internal promotion, JDR is now looking for an intuitive and highly creative Head of Brand to help lead this change and drive profitable growth of Cereals, the largest portfolio.
- Provide strategic leadership for the Jordans & Dorset brands to deliver favourable change in consumer behaviour.
- Enable growth of the P&L through a balanced portfolio of projects including innovation, renovation and value optimisation
- Coach, develop, challenge and inspire a team of 8 (including digital marketing) and the wider business, to build capability, trust their judgement, unleash their potential, take balanced risks and find ways to do things better, faster, simpler and smarter.
- Work collaboratively with, and influence, others in the Cereals Business Unit leadership team to deliver the 3 year growth ambition.
We are looking for someone special and want to hear from people with the following:
- Marketing leadership of branded FMCG products with significant time spent in food and/or drink categories (premium brands would be advantageous)
- Delivery of successful challenger marketing or rule-breaking initiatives that made a difference
- Team leadership and evidence of change management and capability upgrade of a department
- Track record of successful product launches and communication campaigns
- Resourceful, adaptable, risk-taking, action-orientated with a can-do attitude
- Passionate, ambitious, self-motivated, hard working, energising and inspiring of others
- Competent leader, collaborative team player, confident, authentic and self-aware
- Strong intuition, good judgement, balanced commercial and creative acumen
For more information, or to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting DK/26025/bpe or call Daniel on 020 3709 9562. All direct and 3rd party applications will be forwarded to Daniel for consideration.