Exciting opportunity for marketing expert to join lingerie company based in Banbury, North Oxfordshire. Exceptional organisational skills required, with at least 5 years’ experience in marketing and previous experience within the lingerie or fashion industry.
To apply, send CV and cover letter below by 23:59 on Monday 24th September 2018.
- Create and implement marketing plan on yearly basis, to align with 5-year business plan
- Manage marketing budget
- Keep management team up-to-date on implementation of strategy
- Run weekly internal marketing meetings
- Create email marketing plan for weekly communications to various customer groups (trade, direct, international). Brief external designer with copy, images and layout directions.
- Create social media strategy to include organic and paid for posts
- Manage social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook and Instagram). Keep an eye on relevant influencers/bloggers and make contact where necessary
- Manage Google Analytics account to monitor customer behaviour
- SEO. Monitor website and ensure all products and pages contain relevant key words for search engine optimization
- Google AdWords. Manage account and budget. (Outsource if necessary)
- Manage website content and layout. Basic experience of using a content management system, Magento a bonus.
- Analysis and reporting of campaigns
- Print advertising – identify and coordinate ads in relevant magazines
- Photography – work alongside Operations Manager, Commercial Manager and photography studio to make sure that photography remains fresh and on-brand
- Coordinate design and print of trade and direct brochures twice yearly
Events and Exhibitions
- Plan, coordinate and set up trade exhibitions twice yearly (UK and overseas)
- Work with design agency and printers to ensure all exhibition material is prepared and delivered to site in a timely fashion
- Identify new potential exhibitions in relevant markets
PR and Communications
- Oversee PR and external communications. Act as first port of call and maintain relationships with relevant journalists.
- Write and coordinate print of quarterly newsletter for trade
- Work with external freelancers/agencies where necessary
- Send new product to selected list of journalists or influencers
- Assist with writing and selling-in press releases to trade and print/online media