- 360 Marketing Manager role with innovative business services organisation.
- Marketing role to support lead generation.
About Our Client
Navitas Group has been formed to be the single destination for businesses to meet all of their Health and Safety requirements. Their aim is to make handling Health and Safety within your business as easy and uniform as possible. Their offer incorporates a digital Food Safety Management solution, compliance monitoring, online training courses and consulting by qualified Environmental Health Officers.
The Marketing Manager will have excellent communication skills and undertake a 360 role, which will involve all aspects of the Marketing mix across online and traditional platforms. With exceptional creative and organisational skills, a balance between a strategic approach and hands on implementation will be required.
In addition, the Marketing Manager will lead on all on and offline activities for the entire business and will be required to drive a strong team culture from within. As an ambassador for the firm, the role will help to build the external profile and brand identity.
Responsibilities of the role to include:
- Implementation and management of all digital and traditional Marketing activity from concept to completion.
- Competitor analysis and lead generation activity.
- Development and overall direction of CRM software and ensuring that this is implemented across the business
- Brand management across internal and external communications.
- Identifying opportunities to support the wider business development and delivering presentation materials.
- Producing a high level of both online content and offline copy whilst exhibiting flawless spelling and grammar.
- The creation and management of successful social media strategies.
- Taking an analytical approach to existing Marketing and Business Development activities and measuring ROI in order to formulate future strategy based on commercial need.
- Full responsibility for external agency and budget management.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful candidate for the role of Marketing Manager will have a demonstrable track record of working in a full mix Marketing role and must have the ability to be 'hands on' as well as taking a more strategic 'bigger picture' view of all on and offline Marketing and lead generation activities.
You must be a tenacious and enthusiastic individual who is able to work with autonomy within the business, leading the strategic development of the brand.
What's on Offer
£competitive + company benefits
Ref Code: MPMI13949961Z