£70k + car allowance
Location: London / Job Ref: TL884760B
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the No.1 brand within its category! Our client is part of massive family owned global food company with offices throughout Europe and the US, and this Marketing Manager position is a great opportunity for an experienced marketer with strong consumer comms and brand building experience. Working as part of a small team, responsibility will be given across the full mix, including leadership of the comms strategy, media plan and NPD pipeline. This is a great opportunity for someone to truly shine and to make a real and visible difference within the business. The successful candidate must be comfortable working in a small team and a fast paced, fluid, entrepreneurial environment. 1 direct report.
Who are we looking for?
- Someone ambitious and bright, who wants to get stuck in and really make an impact – someone not looking for a large, process driven corporate.
- UK FMCG brand management experience.
- Previous P&L responsibility, consumer comms leadership and a strong track record in building brands.
- Someone strategically strong with the ability to face challenges in an objective and creative manner.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills, and excellent communicator; comfortable communicating at all levels of the organisation particularly the senior leadership team.
- Someone looking to work in a fluid, entrepreneurial environment, with few strict procedures.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.