Top brand, fabulous offices, great career options for a Website Manager to be based in Surrey
Website Manager – Surrey - £45K to £53K plus bonus, subsidised car, private healthcare, onsite gym, some flexible working and much more….
This great client based in Surrey really looks after its people - investing in their training and providing plenty of development and growth opportunities
Website Manager - The role
An exciting digital role managing a website for a top brand
This role offers you an opportunity to ensure a high profile UK website delivers an industry leading customer experience
- Maintain the UK website to maximise customer engagement
- Plan and develop the website strategy
- Work closely with and manage various digital marketing agencies
- Manage a small team of high performing staff
- Ensure content is developed and optimise customer journeys across the site
- Ensure all areas of website are optimised for SEO
Website Manager - Skills and experience
- You are a confident person with solid digital experience and expertise in managing and developing a website
- You have the breadth of knowledge of digital communications to deliver change and you are an innovative thinker who is able to bring new ideas to the table
- Experience in SEO, PPC and Google Analytics
- You are a strong communicator with gravitas, who is passionate about all aspects of digital and able to engage with multiple stakeholders
- Some knowledge of the new legal requirements involved with GDPR
- You have some management or mentoring experience
- Ideally you will have managed marketing / digital agencies
£45K to £53K plus good bonus, subsidised car, private healthcare, onsite gym, pension, some flexible working and much more…..
This great Website Manager role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.