Social Media Manager - Media and Entertainment
We're looking for a Social Media Manager for a global media client we work closely with who are based in Central London.
We are looking for a Social Media Manager to work at snazzy head office in Central London working on overseeing and managing social content and strategy across 4 TV channels social content.
Salary: up to £50k pro rata approx £210 per day
Location: Google Building (Covent Garden / Tottenham Court Road)
- Experience overseeing social channels
- Experience of analytics and ROI
- Content savvy
- Strategically minded
- Experience of large scale social campaigns
- Experience overseeing and managing social media campaigns
- Sense of humour
- Talent for producing sharp, engaging and witty copy
- Social native
- Experience in media / entertainment field is a big plus
- Ability to focus on the audience and work with the media agency to understand performance and refine targeting to grow engagement
- Experience managing paid social campaigns
- Experience in cross platform social performance analysis
- Facebook Live experience preferred, but not essential
- Understanding and experience of community management
- Experience in planning and executing strategy led social campaigns
If you're interested, let’s discuss!