Online & Social Media Executive
5 days left
- Full Time
The Brighton Pier Group is made up of three divisions.
The Brighton Marine Palace and Pier Company, which owns and operates Brighton Pier, an iconic landmark and leisure attraction in Brighton.
Eclectic Bars Limited, which is a leading operator of premium bars in the UK. Eclectic’s portfolio comprises of venues located in major UK towns and cities, predominantly targeting a customer base of sophisticated student’s midweek and stylish over-21s and young professionals at weekends. The Company trades across its estate under a variety of brands, including Embargo Republica, Lowlander, Lola Lo, Sakura, Po Na Na, Fez Club, Smash and Coalition
Paradise Island Adventure Golf, which is the operator of six indoor mini golf sites. The sites are located in high footfall retail and leisure centres in Glasgow, Manchester, Sheffield, Livingston, Cheshire Oaks and Derby.
The Online & Social Media Executive is responsible for creating and managing all content across our websites and multiple social channels - Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Pinterest for several different brands. You will oversee monitoring and reporting of metrics and analytics, competitive trends, campaign initiatives and community optimisation through recommendations. Armed with at least three years’ experience, you will inspire the team, colleagues and clients and be at ease talking about social, content and campaigns with people of all levels.
- Manage and oversee day-to-day activities on all social channels ad websites for several brands
- Oversee specific brand voice within the respective social communities
- in a timely manner
- Utilize social analytics tools like Facebook Insights, Facebook Ads Manager and Google Analytics to generate insights
- Work with the creative team to create original content ideas
- Work with the Central Marketing team to track, monitor and analyse and
- evaluate performance of campaigns, paid and organic social media activities
- Monitor the evolution of social media including generating reports, case
- studies, trends and share them with the all areas of the business
- A keen eye for detail and organisation and excellent written communication skills focused on brand tone, voice, and persona with the ability to edit and proofread
- Able to juggle and prioritise tasks to fit the client’s needs
- Strong research skills
- Creative thinking, hard-working, problem solving, and cultural awareness
- Committed to creative excellence
- Be familiar with the production process for social and website assets
- Outstanding communication skills - must be able to influence and inform
- An excellent relationship builder with the ability to grow strong one to one
- Strong presentation skills to all levels - including creating your own knock out
- Proactive and flexible, able to solve problems and use own initiative.
- Excellent team-working skills
- Resilient and positive in difficult situations
To apply, attach your CV and a cover message below
Apply for Online & Social Media Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly