Head of Marketing / Marketing Executive / Marketing Analyst
Job Title: Head of Marketing
Salary: Competitive + benefits
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Closing date: Sunday 23rd September 2018
A multi-award-winning UK company; including winners of three prestigious Queen's Awards for Enterprise in Innovation and numerous heating industry accolades. As the Europe's largest water treatment manufacturer their mission is to work towards a future where every heating and cooling system is protected and maintained thus eliminating the headache of system breakdowns for everyone. The Company's best practice approach is being adopted by installers and heating engineers around the world. At the forefront of pioneering technology, they provide innovative products and chemical solutions for all types of commercial and domestic buildings in the UK, France, the DACH region, Norway, North America, Canada and China. Growing UK and international markets is part of their growth strategy.
The Company's industry leading approach to system maintenance best practice is supported by a comprehensive range of magnetic filters and water treatment premium chemicals, UKAS accredited laboratory and water testing services. Their best-selling range of MagnaClean filters have been installed in more than four million UK homes alone to date. This is supported by their own range of premium quality chemicals.
They now have a fantastic opportunity for a Head of Marketing to join the team.
Main Purpose of the Role:
Responsible for managing and developing marketing plans for both existing (UK, USA, European and Chinese) and future International territories.
* Having full responsibility for the marketing budget and all marketing activity
* Ensuring that products have an individualised marketing strategy
* Responsible for developing marketing launch plans for new products
* Liaising closely with the Senior Management Team and internal departments to ensure that the marketing messages are clear and consistent across the company, driving business development, as well as sales and raising the profile of the company and all its products across its markets
* Be responsible for managing and leading a large marketing and telesales team and ensuring all KPIs are met
* Providing regular reports to the Board on various Marketing activities
* Be the lead commercial representative for the implementation, maintenance and development of UK, Europe and USA CRM system
* Lead marketing and sales work streams delivering initiative charters to achieve key strategic business growth plans
* Lead the delivery of international web-based platforms. Brand websites, e-commerce, sales team applications, Adey ProClub and their Water Treatment portal
* Be the senior marketing link between marketing and sales teams across all territories
* Taking full responsibility for Agency management
The Successful Candidate will have/ be:
* Educated to degree level or equivalent
* Previous experience at marketing manager or head of Marketing level
* Current knowledge of best practice in marketing strategies
* Experience of working in a fast paced, expanding company
* Experience of creating and delivering marketing strategies
* Able to manage multiple, cross functional projects and working to tight deadlines
* A thorough understanding of brand reputation, awareness and sales conversion
* Significant people management experience within a large team
* A successful track record of leading campaigns which have created change
* Campaign, market and competitor analysis experience
* Agency management experience
* Experience developing press releases and building media relations
* Strong sense of commerciality, with direct experience of driving new business, and conversion into sales
* Be highly organised, able to manage and prioritise multiple projects
* Strong problem-solving skills
* Able to communicate at all levels, both written and verbally, using various mediums including online and offline channels
* A can do attitude and creative mind, able to bring your own ideas and concepts to fruition
In addition to a competitive salary, the successful candidate will also benefit from a range of excellent benefits which includes:
* A generous pension scheme
* Private healthcare cover
* Life assurance
* On-site parking
* Childcare vouchers
* Employee discounts
In addition, the successful candidate will have the satisfaction of joining an ambitious and high growth International Company, offering great scope for career progression and a commitment to your ongoing training and development.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
Please note: This vacancy may close early if we receive a particularly high volume of applications. If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, do not delay.
Please note that due to the large volume of applications, not always is possible reply personally, with a detailed response on every occasion. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 14 days of submitting your application, please assume that it has not been successful at this time.
No terminology within this advert is intended to unlawfully discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, race or disability and they welcome all applications.