Marketing Assistant for Kinesis – £20k + Benefits – London The CompanyKinesis is an international, vibrant fintech company with big-name backing who have raised over $15m and are on-target to hit their $200m Initial Coin Offering (ICO) goal this year. Kinesis has been featured by market-leading titles, including Reuters Thomson, Yahoo Finance and the International Business Times and regularly receives coverage from fintech and crypto influencers. The RoleInternational fintech company Kinesis is looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Assistant to work within its expanding London offices. This is a rare opportunity for a focused graduate or young professional to fast-track their career in content and marketing.The successful candidate will be ambitious and flexible, with the ability to slot into an environment that is both friendly and demanding. In this brand new role, the Marketing Assistant will work alongside the marketing and social media managers to drive marketing strategies forward, provide administrative support and assist the team in securing widespread PR.Key Responsibilities:
- Help formulate and bring-to-life key messages, collaborating with international colleagues, agencies and our in-house developers
- Action the content and social media strategies as directed, regularly offering suggestions for improvement
- Assist the team in securing PR across leading newspapers and specialist crypto/blockchain/investing titles
- Provide administrative support - populating Google and Excel Sheets with contact information, statistics and data as required, filing and distributing digital assets and similar
- Serving Kinesis' partners and stakeholders by providing timely content to our web developers when new partnerships are announced
- Organise on-site meetings and international video conferences
- Keep abreast of emerging social media and content platforms and share information with Social Media and Content Managers
- Stay attuned to breaking news and developments within the blockchain, crypto and investing spaces; sharing relevant findings with wider team
- Other relevant duties as required.
- Basic to advanced understanding of cryptocurrencies, blockchain and investing
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written
- Enthusiasm and willingness to cooperate with fast-paced team.