Group Marketing Director
1 day left
- Full Time
Group Marketing Director
- Leading FTSE 250 Property Developer
- Lead the overall marketing strategy developed through customer & market insight
About Our Client
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading FTSE 250 Property Developer, experienced in building high quality new homes for over 50 years. Crest Nicholson's passion is to create vibrant sustainable communities with bespoke house design, blending both traditional style homes settled into countryside landscapes, to contemporary apartments, bring innovation to town and city living.
They pride themselves on their people who are the driving force of the organisation providing the platform to maximise their employees potential through continued development, learning and progressive environment. As the Group Marketing Director you will play a pivotal part in the development of the group marketing function.
The Marketing Director will lead the marketing function developing the team and and driving the brand and its interaction with its customers. The role will provide a balance of operational and strategic marketing with a key focus on the insight to drive marketing strategies both short and long term, key responsibilities include:
- Maintain, promote and protect the Group's corporate brand identity and reputation.
- Oversee all aspects of the marketing mix across the Group.
- Manage Public Relations and Media activity including issues based and crisis communications.
- Conduct regular customer analysis to provide more visibility to the business on purchasing profiles and actions required improve the customer offering.
- Lead the Group's strategic approach to digital marketing including website development, social media and digital communications.
- Act as a conduit to ensure the Regional Sales and Marketing Directors work collaboratively and provide mutual support.
- Be the brand ambassador and ensuring compliance to brand guidelines.
- Oversee internal communications.
- Work with major lenders to keep up-to-date with mortgage products and provide guidance to the business.
- Management of corporate communications, including knowledge sharing across the industry.
- Day to management and leadership of the marketing function.
The Successful Applicant
To be right for the Group Marketing Director role you will have a track record in driving brand and strategy within a Central or Group Marketing Function. You will have developed brand engagement ideally in a lifestyle environment managing a Group Function. I am keen to speak to individuals from property, automotive, multi-site retail brands or people with a key interest in property. The role will be based at the group head office in Chertsey.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary on offer.
Ref Code: MPMI13946234Z
Apply for Group Marketing Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly