Corporate Marketing Manager
As Changemakers in Retail, Summit is a fast moving, entrepreneurial business with a passion for delivering innovative solutions to our diverse client base.
Founded in 2000, we have grown to over 160 employees working internationally across four offices. We have partnered with some of Europe’s most successful retailers and brands, helping them to make more money from retailing online. Our unique online Retail Value Chain provides our clients with deep expertise across the disciplines required to trade online: strategy, ecommerce, online marketing, trading and logistics. We are passionate about helping our clients transform their business opportunity by thinking and acting differently.
We are looking for a bright, energetic and tenacious Corporate Marketing Manager to join our growing team. Working from our fantastic office and event space in Golden Square, Soho, you will take full responsibility for bringing our brand vision to life.
With excellent B2B experience, the ideal candidate will have a very strong background in the full lifecycle of managing events and campaigns, preferably within the e-commerce industry. Staging and attending industry events is key to our marketing strategy, so you will need to be well networked, with your finger on the pulse and a credible asset to the Summit brand.
- Ownership of annual marketing plan and associated budgets
- Develop and implement campaigns across the digital marketing communications mix including email, blog, webinars, landing pages, social media and SEO
- Lead and support Summit hosted events for prospects, partners, customers and retail industry interest groups
- Attend industry events and representing Summit as appropriate
- Act as administrator for CRM system to integrate marketing activity with existing company processes
- Create, review and maintain key marketing messages for target audiences
- Own company branding, tone of voice and corporate website to ensure messaging is fresh and appropriate
- Actively manage relationship with PR agency and internal stakeholders
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Likeable, bright, quick minded, charismatic and with energy
- Excellent communicator
- Original and creative – with the confidence to think differently
- Proven experience in a B2B technology environment
- Strong general business acumen and understanding of how to measure the impact of marketing programs
- Familiarity with the key components of B2B marketing strategy with lively, informed opinions of how to achieve value from these components
- Experience of diverse roles within a marketing function – willingness to take on a broad range of marketing activities
- A commercial eye for industry developments with a focus on achieving ROI on marketing spend
- Competency to collaborate on engaging written content for various mediums both with a PR agency and independently
- The ability to demonstrate how marketing can build strong relationships with key internal stakeholders
- A marketing degree or similar – CIM accreditation is favourable
- Customer-focused and affable
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work on own initiative
- Experienced in social media, website development and design
To apply for this role, please click the Apply button.