Promotional Display Manager
Top rated FMCG blue chip, looking for Shopper marketer with pre-filled FSDU experience to lead a team of 3.
About the Role
The Customer Marketing team are looking to recruit an experienced FMCG Promotional Display Manager who will be responsible for delivering the Temporary Display strategy for the UK business, in synergy with priority customers and across all brands. This is an important role as enabling product visibility and availability is seen as a key lever for growth within the business over the next 2-3 years.
Reporting into a Controller, you will be accountable for the on-time and on-budget delivery of all temporary display solutions (pre-filled and flat pack) across all channels, liaising with relevant internal and external stakeholders throughout the process to track against, and achieve, all key milestones and holding others to account.
You will be expected to take a high degree of ownership for delivering the plan and associated NSV; project management skills and agility to respond proactively when things change to still deliver targets are key.
- Develop and deliver display solutions that meet the needs of customers, whilst maximising efficiencies and leveraging synergies.
- Budget management and business acumen – ensuring temporary display solutions are financially sound investment choices, balancing NSV and profit delivery.
- Manage communications between key stakeholders of Customer Marketing, Sales, R&D and supply as well as External Suppliers and Customers.
- Awareness of competitor display – including visiting stores regularly to maintain a full awareness of own level of presence and any developments in store and making recommendations for corrective action when necessary.
- Functional line management and development of team of 3
Our client is looking for a brilliant project manager who already has experience of delivering pre-filled displays into FMCG grocery and impulse channels and understands customer temporary display guidelines.
You will need to be:
- An excellent project manager and multi-tasker – able to handle 6-12 project simultaneously - able to progress projects effectively with passion, pace and agility.
- An excellent motivator- results orientated– you will be the main voice of temporary display and need to have the confidence to challenge, drive new opportunities and land the display plans.
- A talented influencer – building effective relationships, internally and externally at all levels.
- A skilled presenter - able to clearly articulate the display strategy to multiple stakeholders internally and external customers
- Commercially competent – with a high level of numeracy and analytical ability. Proven budget and financial management
- A leader – to manage a team
If this role sounds just like you, please get in touch.
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don’t hear back from us within 3 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise daily **