Trade Marketing Manager
Fantastic 12 month opportunity to join this well-loved beauty retail brand based in London.
This is a great time to join the business, which has been built on pioneering cruelty-free beauty and has developed iconic brands and running infamous campaigns for the last 40 years.
The Trade Marketing Manager is responsible for leading the strategic development and execution of the brand's marketing plan in Global Travel retail.
- Define and implement the marketing strategy to reflect brand objectives
- Manage day to day operations for the brand within Global Travel Retail
- Drive consumer facing initiatives including exclusive products developments, Visual merchandise, channel specific assets and promotional support from concept to execution
- Work with area managers and supply chain to secure inventory and support forecast plans
- Monitor, analyse and provide insights in the business and strategies to increase footfall and sales
- Solid experience in marketing ideally within Trade Marketing, Travel retail or FMCG
- Organised and detail oriented, ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Analytical and data drive
- Commercial and able to establish and manage budget
- Collaborative worker with strong stakeholder management skills
- A passion for sustainability, the environment and beauty