An Islington based architectural practice working in architecture, masterplanning, urban design, property development and community engagement. requires a communications assistant to join its vibrant team. The communications Assistant will work alongside the communications manager, graphic designers, visualisers and the bid manager. This is an interesting and diverse role and it will involve assistance with general project work, bid submissions, design competitions, marketing, events and PR activities.
- Assisting the team in the preparation, coordination and distribution of printed and electronic publicity and marketing material and the planning of internal and external events.
- General project design work - PowerPoint presentation documents and consultation work.
- Assisting in award entries and bid submissions, including housekeeping of all relevant documents, records, company information and previous answers.
- Coordinating / booking internal and external events: seminars, office meetings and training sessions.
- Creating social media posts and updating the website.
- Image library (Open Asset) management and cataloging.
- Supporting the communications team with general administrative duties.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent written English.
- Excellent attention to detail is a must.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe InDesign and Photoshop.
- Quick learner, able to become familiar with the practice and its projects.
- Highly organised, with the ability to prioritise tasks.
- Able to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work well within the team.
- Experience within design or architectural studio desirable.
Apply for Communications Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly