Marketing Executive- Student Recruitment
MARKETING EXECUTIVE – STUDENT RECRUITMENT
Nr. Potters Bar, Hertfordshire
c.£28.8 to £33.7 per annum inclusive of London Weighting
The Royal Veterinary College (RVC) is seeking to recruit a Marketing Executive – Student Recruitment to join the marketing team within the Directorate of External Relations. The RVC is the UK's largest and longest established independent veterinary school and is a constituent College of the University of London. The RVC offers undergraduate, postgraduate and CPD programmes in veterinary medicine, veterinary nursing and biological sciences. It holds full accreditation from AVMA, EAEVE, RCVS and AVBC, and in the most recent Research Excellence Framework (REF2014), the RVC maintained its position as the top HEFCE funded veterinary focused research institution.
This role will suit candidates with a strong grounding in all aspects of the marketing mix combining, passion, talent and creativity along with attention to detail. A thorough, demonstrable understanding of brand management, ROI and CRM is required.
- Supporting the Head of Marketing and Communications (HMC) in the delivery of an overarching marketing and communications strategy to help deliver the RVC’s Student Recruitment Objectives.
- With the support and guidance of the HMC, help deliver annual marketing and communications plans and/or specific campaigns. This will include, but not be limited to CRM activities, copy writing, design for print and digital marketing and content creation.
- Work to ensure that all marketing activities are in line with agreed protocols.
- Help to develop suitable assets such as photography and video in quality formats.
- Work with the HMC to establish key internal and external supplier relationships for marketing requirements.
- Work with the HMC to carry out marketing research and to create regular, agreed reports.
- Work on general RVC marketing activities as and when required
You will understand the HE market and know how to develop an integrated approach to the development of all marketing communications underpinned by proven, in-depth knowledge and understanding of digital marketing including SEO and SEM, search, display, email, social. Excellent communication skills are essential along with a customer-focused outlook and a positive, enthusiastic mind-set.
Prospective applicants are encouraged to contact Sarah Foster, Head of Marketing and Communications, External Relations, 01707 666824 or email: email@example.com
We offer a generous reward package.
For further information and to apply on-line please visit our website via the Apply button.
Job reference PSD-0118-18
Closing date: 31 August 2018
Interviews are likely to be held on: 11 September 2018
The University is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce, is a Stonewall Diversity and Global Diversity Champion, and supports the principles of the Race Equality Charter and Athena SWAN. Applications for job-share, part-time and flexible working arrangements are welcomed and will be considered in line with business needs.
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications.
However, non-EEA candidates who do not already have permission to work in the UK should note that this role is not recognised as a graduate level job by UK Visas and Immigration and the Tier 2 sponsorship route is not available for non-graduate level occupations. There is further information about this on the UK Visas and Immigration Website.
We promote equality of opportunity and diversity within the workplace and welcome applications from all sections of the community.