MMM and Media Optimization Manager - Warsaw or Surrey
MMM and Media Optimization Manager (FMCG)
c.£60K-65K + Car Allowance + Bonus or
c.200-230K Zloty + Generous benefits & bonus
Greater London/Surrey Area or Warsaw, Poland
Exceptional analytical thinking and data analysis skills, with specific experience in marketing mix modelling, are essential for this challenging new role in the European team of this major global FMCG business. Using your skills gained agency or client-side, most likely in a media, insights or digital agency role, you will take on a remit to lead the MMM and Business Drivers Optimization program in Europe, acting as key point of contact for internal & external stakeholders. With a clear focus on identifying major business opportunities/priorities for optimization in the region, you will help to build a holistic understanding of key business drivers, with a specific focus on media investment; consolidating your learning into clear, easily understood guidelines.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Independently managing multiple MMM projects and providing guidance and training to team members.
- Presenting regular ROI reports by product category with commentary to the Regional teams.
- Supporting the EU Strategic Analytics Director, comparing MMM learnings across different product categories and countries to identify cross category learning & best practice.
- Harmonizing key metrics, definitions and inputs to enable suitable comparisons to be made across brands and markets on ROI’s and growth drivers.
- Evaluating business drivers holistically, ensuring sufficient granularity especially for Media mix, Pricing & Promotions and NPD/Innovations.
- Leveraging category knowledge, ROI, Media optimization learnings based on past MMM work to ramp up future Business Drivers and ROI improvement & measurement capability.
- Continuous process improvement to reduce cycle time & costs across all elements of the MMM process
- Build confidence in MMM techniques by showing and validating recommendations with actual results.
This is a role where the specific technical skills detailed above are key to your success. However, over and above these skills, we are looking for someone with a passion for their work and drive for results; a marketer with excellent communication skills and the ability to work independently and within a team structure spanning a number of geographies.
This highly successful multinational blue-chip FMCG business has a substantial portfolio of household and personal care brands available across the world. It has a strong track record of investing heavily in innovation and support of its brands, identifying new opportunities to inspire and built loyalty amongst its consumer base. The business has a values-led positive, embracing culture, demanding high levels of personal commitment and performance and offering exceptional opportunities for career development in the UK and beyond.
If you are excited by this challenge and have the skills to take on this interesting role, please send your CV and salary details to us now. Contact: Adam Tarsh at email@example.com