International Marketing Executive / Marketing Executive
Job Title: International Marketing Executive (Covering Europe and China)
Salary: Competitive plus benefits
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company is an award-winning UK manufacturer and one of the fastest growing brands in the central heating industry. Their success is built on innovation and quality products and they are now looking to hire an International Marketing Executive to join their team. In addition to a competitive salary and benefits, the successful candidate will have the satisfaction of joining an ambitious and high growth International Company.
Purpose of the Role:
The Marketing Executive will work as an important member of the wider Company's Marketing team to provide dedicated support for the marketing function focusing on Western and Eastern European markets and China to support the company's crucial development in these territories. While reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the role will work closely with the Global Technical Director, European Product Director and the European Sales team assisting them to achieve their Sales targets.
- Work with the Chief Marketing Officer in the planning and delivery of the European marketing plan
- Attend and coordinate European exhibitions for Western and Eastern Europe
- Create and manage the European marketing collateral
- Work with and provision of marketing support for Company's principal distributors across Europe to ensure adherence to Company corporate and product brand guidelines
- Update the European website
- Co-coordinate European projects through Company's in-house design studio
- Provide marketing for the European Sales team developing knowledge of the relevant media for the key countries in Europe
- Serve as the main point of contact for European marketing enquiries (PR, media, retail etc.)
- Work closely with the European Product Director, Global Technical Director and the wider European Sales team on marketing projects
- Financial: Monitor and control the European marketing budget
- Act as part a key member of Company's Marketing team, interfacing with ASMs, Distributors, sister operating companies, suppliers and customers
The Successful Candidate will:
- Have experience on event management and in particular hands-on experience at international exhibitions
- Be able to co-ordinate work to meet deadlines within the wider marketing team
- Understand of European business and working in cross-cultural environments
- Be Fluent in English and additional European languages including German and French
- Have a degree in marketing, business or other relevant subject
- Demonstrate commercial awareness
- Be a strategic thinker
- Be an excellent communicator
- Be capable of working effectively in a team environment
- Be good at listening to and following instructions
- Be willing to contribute to the overall improvement and success of the business, working practices
- Have a positive attitude
- Be co-operative and flexible
- Be willing to travel across Europe for exhibitions
- Be CIM qualified or equivalent is desirable although not essential
- A generous pension scheme
- Private healthcare cover
- Life assurance
- On-site parking
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee discounts
In addition, the successful candidate will have the satisfaction of joining an ambitious and high growth International Company, offering great scope for career progression and a commitment to your ongoing training and development.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
Please note: This vacancy may close early if we receive a particularly high volume of applications. If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, do not delay.
Please note that due to the large volume of applications, not always is possible reply personally, with a detailed response on every occasion. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 14 days of submitting your application, please assume that it has not been successful at this time.
No terminology within this advert is intended to unlawfully discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, race or disability and we welcome all applications.
No agencies please.
Candidates with experience of: Marketing Executive, Events Executive, International Marketing Executive, Marketing Administrator, Social Media Executive, Marketing Analyst, Communications Executive, Marketing Specialist, Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing Co-ordinator, Marketing Manager, Public Relations Manager may also be considered for this role.