Internationally famous food company with annual turnover of +2 billion euros, requires entrepreneurial and driven FMCG Brand Manager to join their team.
About Our Client
Our client is a family-owned business that produces both ambient and chilled foods. Their UK office is based in SW London. Hugely successful, with great distribution in FMCG retailers – they have ambitious plans for growth into other categories. Their culture is entrepreneurial and they believe in empowering the individual.
About the Role
The team are looking to recruit a Brand Manager to help develop and execute their ambitious marketing agenda and to create a strategy for further growth. The role is full mix, with where you will be expected to take responsibility on marketing campaigns and NPD.
It’s an exciting business to work in - fast-paced, with lots of autonomy and the ability to launch new products at speed. As one of the top subsidiary markets, the UK business also have autonomy on marketing communications.
Whilst reporting into the Senior Brand Manager you will also have regular exposure to the Head of Marketing and the UK Managing Director and could help to coach and develop a marketing intern.
- Support and input into the strategic plans for the brand across a category with a strong focus on innovation pipeline
- Establish consumer and customer insights and make sound strategic recommendations
- Own key innovation projects, working with production from concept to launch
- Develop compelling stories for the existing portfolio to maintain growth
- Manage and track performance of the core product portfolio using internal and external data, recommending change or optimization where required
- Work with agencies to create and deliver outstanding marketing campaigns, thinking of new and innovative ways to connect with the target consumer
- Support the Commercial Manager at customer meetings to share brand plans.
- Manage the marketing budget, making budget and investment proposals in collaboration with the SBM
Our client is looking for an ambitious, passionate and motivated person, who will be excited to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial company. This role will suit your if you have worked in an FMCG food or drink business and possibly an SME or start-up business, as you need to be both strategic and hands-on.
- A passionate brand advocate with a natural affinity for food and brands, you need to be happy to work in a very nimble fashion and be prepared to really roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty, as well as being able to take a step back and look at the strategic bigger picture.
- You need to be a self-starter and not fazed by complexity or speed – a real multi-tasker and someone who thinks and suggests rather than always asks.
- A superb project manager – who can stick to timelines and budgets.
- A confident communicator who is happy to manage internal and external stakeholders, with great written and verbal skills
- You are used to taking ownership for delivery of projects and whatever it takes to get the job done.
- You have strong creative and communication skills
- Experience of managing agencies.
- Strong commercial acumen, good numerical literacy and understanding of P&Ls
- Knowledge of panel/continuous data and exposure to a wide range of market research techniques used in building brands & innovation
- You will bring enthusiasm, an interesting perspective and lots of ideas on how to propel the brand even further forwards – lots of creative spark, always keeping the consumer in mind.
If this role sounds just like you, please get in touch.
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don’t hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise daily **