CRM Campaign Manager
Are you looking to join a CRM team that isn’t focused on driving sales? Want to join a market leading fintech brand? If so, this favourite platform for charity giving could be the one for you. They are looking for a CRM Campaign Manager to help leverage insight, increase personalisation and introduce new digital channels to the mix. This is a great opportunity to really make your mark in moving their CRM strategies to the next level. It’s a lovely place to work in a fab office in a great location. £40-50k.
This is a really lovely company to be part of, the people are great, there are all sorts of benefits which make this a fantastic place to work. Their mission is to grow the world of giving and CRM is vital to their work - they create conversations through personalised emails which encourage people to do more on our website. If you want to work in an environment where you’ll be well looked after and learn from an inspirational and fun manager, this is your chance.
- Manage the set-up, execution and optimisation of below the line marketing campaigns within our ESP tool, specifically the end-to-end development of email campaigns
- Strategy & planning; working with the Marketing Team to provide recommendations to improve campaign strategies and results
- Targeting; defining the appropriate audience & briefing the data agency
- Creative & Copy; dependent on the brief, working alongside design, or taking the lead
- HTML Build; knowledge of HTML & CSS is required
- Audience Selection; building the segments and control cells within our ESP tool
- Campaign build (including tracking);
- QA; ensure all campaign are sent accurately
- Tracking email content response, reporting back on learnings and trends
- Ensuring compliance and customer preferences are adhered
Skills and experience
- Experienced CRM specialist with a track record of developing and delivering impactful and successful customer engagement programmes
- 5+ years’ experience of email campaign management
- Knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud/ExactTarget
- A good knowledge of HTML and CSS, plus a passion for learning new skills
- An understanding of SQL and AMP Script would be beneficial
- A solid understanding of data and relational database structures
- Working understanding of API’s and system integrations
- Capable of building cross browser compatible, feature rich landing pages
- Exceptional collaboration and relationship-building skills
- The ability to roll up your sleeves and get stuck into the detail, but also think more strategically
- A keen eye for detail
If you are looking for an exciting new CRM Campaign Manager role where you can really make your mark in a lovely environment, please get in touch now.
This great CRM Campaign Manager role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
I specialise in CRM roles, so if this CRM Campaign Manager role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at all my current roles at https://direct-recruitment.co.uk/job-search/
Apply for CRM Campaign Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly