Leaders in global loyalty and benefits are looking for a senior planner to work on blue chip brands. To £55K
This agency are the leading global loyalty and benefits providers. They use their expertise and products to craft customer experiences. Their range of services helps global brand acquire, engage and retain choice-rich customers. They are a lively team and offer both a fun and supportive environment.
This role is an integral part of the Planning and Strategy team and should be considered a stepping stone to a planning director. It requires a strong level of independent work, and the ability to put into practice the craft skills of a planner. The team’s role is to embrace the change we are seeing in loyalty and customer programmes. As loyalty programmes change to include the experiential, CRM and digital it becomes increasingly important to understand the consumer; their behaviours, their motivations and needs. Strategy and planning’s overall role is to bring the consumer into the heart of the agency and marry it with market trends, creative innovation, business understanding and client brands.
Purpose of the job
You will be responsible for providing day-to-day planning on key accounts within the agency, developing strategies and campaigns to meet a client’s business and marketing objectives.
You will develop relationships with clients providing strategic advice both within the agency and to clients.
The role will also require some level of thought leadership both within and outside of the agency
- Work with HoS to develop realistic timelines and budgets
- Understand business objectives, challenges and opportunities of target and industry
- Develop loyalty strategies to solve client’s marketing needs
- Develop ROI models
- Work with data teams to develop comms plans, test and learn strategies and evaluation criteria
- Develop a clear understanding of the profile, needs and motivations of the customer, including the development of customer journeys
- On occasion, the role may also require a level of direct management over junior planners
- The role will also require some involvement in new business
- Demonstrate the ability to formulate and present strategy both written and face-to-face.
- Proven ability to develop comms plans.
- Understand how to define and measure the effectiveness of a campaign.
- Understand how to develop knowledge and insight around a target audience.
- Understand how to interpret a client’s needs and define their problem.
- An understanding of automated communications.
Apply for Senior Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly