Consumer Behavioural Specialist
Consumer Behaviour Specialist
London | FMCG | £45,000 - £52,000 + bonus, benefits
An internationally agile top tier FMCG Market Research Agency with a growing commercial team and an unparalleled roster of clients.
- Turning consumer behaviour into a competitive advantage for clients by highlighting challenges to their businesses and offering actionable recommendations.
- Lead the day to day management and servicing of our key clients, working closely with their Insights, Marketing and Category teams. You will be responsible for maintaining and developing strong relationships cross functionally.
- Identifying opportunities across the business for potential projects through working closely with other teams.
- Consulting with clients to understand their business issues, building on current relationships with key decision makers.
- Attending and leading pitches for bespoke projects with the support of wider business colleagues.
- Creating and developing solutions to client’s consumer, shopper and marketing issues, by working directly with our analysts, client service teams and wider global colleagues.
- Presenting complex projects with credibility, passion and impact.
What you need:
- Strong analytical skills with a passion to understand shopper data, with strong commercial acumen.
- A background in market research with some exposure to more advanced research solutions also desirable.
- The ability to link research issues with appropriate solutions.
- Working with large datasets to produce compelling insight.
- Presenting large datasets in a clear and concise manner.
- Great project management skills, ensuring successful and timely delivery of projects from proposal to presentation.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong client relationships, and to challenge them to ascertain underlying business issues.
- Compelling and engaging communication style that conveys the expertise expected of a Manager.
- Ideally degree educated.
- Right to work in the UK.