6 days left
- Full Time
Excellent Basic Salary (plus equity)
An exciting and rare opportunity has arisen for an ambitious, commercial, and innovative performance marketer to join a growing entrepreneurial online retail business.
The business was founded over 10 years ago and has established a loyal customer base within one of the fastest growing and online consumer categories in Europe. It has grown both organically and through acquisition. Following the recent appointment of the CEO, the business has undergone a restructure and is now positioned for further growth both in the UK and Internationally. Currently with a turnover of c£40m, the business is committed to investing in key areas to achieve this including people, technology and brand.
- Reporting to the CEO, the Marketing Director will be responsible driving demand and will oversee customer acquisition, customer retention, and brand development & execution
- The Marketing Director will lead a team of approximately ten people, and will be responsible for setting direction and KPIs and ensuring that team members continually develop
- Bring originality and demonstrate breakthrough thinking and an ability to challenge the status quo. Build strong category awareness, best practice marketing knowledge and consumer insight in a fast-changing market; effectively use this expertise to direct both product development and technical teams in a collaborative and collegiate manner
- The successful candidate will currently be working within a senior marketing remit in a consumer facing organisation, ideally from an E commerce, subscription or database led organisation. Experience of developing and leading teams, whilst creating a positive and engaging culture is also essential. Candidates looking to ‘step up’ to their first director appointment will be considered
- A self-starter with a successful track record in driving sales and impacting profitability. Must be able to demonstrate the ability to set the marketing agenda, lead and manage change plus drive innovative thinking
- A highly commercial individual who will bring passion, a sense of urgency and possess a “can do” attitude. Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial and ‘hands on’ culture. This role will suit an individual who enjoys genuine ownership and accountability
For further information and details on how to apply, please visit www.berwickpartners.co.uk/68324
Closing date for applications: 14th August 2018