Exhibition Sales and Sponsorship Executive /Relationship Exec
Job Title: Exhibition Sales and Sponsorship Executive
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Closing date: Monday 20th August 2018
The Organisation is the trade union and national professional association for dentists in the UK. They are currently seeking an Exhibition Sales and Sponsorship Executive in their busy Events team.
This is a full-time role which will be based at our offices in central London. The post-holder will be responsible for developing and managing relationships with corporate partners and selling exhibition stands and sponsorship at the Organisation events and wider ad sales and sponsorship opportunities. The Organisation's approach is much more about building good relationships with their contacts and providing them with opportunities than delivering a 'hard sell'.
* Develop and manage relationships with corporate partners in the UK and overseas to secure exhibition stands and sponsorship at events and wider ad sales and sponsorship opportunities
* Lead on the production and distribution of a promotional opportunities prospectus for the Organisation events, liaising with the Head of Events and the Events and Sponsorship Manager with regards to content and pricing
* Update the CARE contact database with corporate partner data, maintain up to date records, and be able to download lists and data to support further sales or marketing activity
* Devise and manage targeted marketing initiatives and campaigns to promote the sale of exhibition space and sponsorship
* Provide relevant copy about exhibition sales for events for all the Organisation printed publications, as appropriate
* Add and maintain relevant exhibition sales copy on their website
* Work to sales targets for each event and forecast for exhibition sales at their events in conjunction with the Head of Events to inform income growth strategies
* Report regularly on sales results against income targets
* Responsible for generating sales invoices and contracts, liaison with sponsors and exhibitors in the run up to each event, and chasing outstanding invoices before events
* Manage corporate partner feedback and report regularly on exhibition sales, including any recommendations for new events, topics or speakers
* Attend a wide range of dental exhibitions and events to research and capture leads for potential future exhibitors and maintain strong links with existing corporate partner contacts
* Act as the Organisation's representative and ambassador
* Provide advice to Branches and Sections with regards to corporate partners
* Undertake special projects as and when necessary
The successful Candidate will have/ be:
* Demonstrable experience of working on exhibitions, liaising with exhibitors and carrying out exhibition sales
* Appreciation of the principles of effective budget management
* A confident telephone manner and experience of making sales calls
* Excellent personal organisation skills, including the ability to follow up leads, make call backs and work to tight deadlines
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* A commitment to a high level of customer service
* The ability to liaise, develop and maintain good relationships with corporate partners, dentists, and other professionals
* The ability to liaise effectively with the staff and officers
* Good presentation and interpersonal skills including the ability and confidence to talk and present to groups
* The ability to contribute and participate in a team orientated environment; and excellent IT skills
* Generous company pension scheme
* Childcare voucher scheme
* Cash back for various healthcare treatments
* Employee assistance programme
* Subsidised gym membership
To apply for this role please click the APPLY button and further information will be sent to your email.
The Company is an equal opportunities employer and an Investor in People.
Candidates with experience of: Exhibitions Marketing Executive, Public Relations, Brand Promotion Executive, Sales Advisor, Customer Relationship Executive, Sales Executive, Account Manager, Business Development Executive, New Business Sales Executive, Key Account Manager, Lead Generation and Product Specialist may also be considered for this role.