Come and make our brand agenda stand out from the competition. Keep us on top as the leading super-premium beer business in the UK. As an Insights Manager at Asahi UK you’ll do all of that, and a lot more. Bring your premium industry knowledge, FMCG background and limitless enthusiasm for our brands and their future.
But, what else?
You’ll report directly into the Senior Insights Manager, working together to implement the best brand & strategy insights agenda. Behind all of that, you’ll be responsible for:
- Identifying and informing brand & commercial growth opportunities/risks – shaping the wider brand insights agenda
- Running key ad hoc research to better understand our consumers and customers
- Analysing consumer, brand and competitor performance to quantify the drivers of growth
- Partnering with the Brand team to inform and support key strategies to deliver sustainable growth
- Ensuring data provision, analysis and insights provision is robust and consistent
- Supporting a forward-looking insights-led culture in Asahi UK – providing inspiration and functional expertise (where appropriate)
What do we need from you?
The desire to make an impact and represent our premium brands is non-negotiable. Coupled with a few other role requirements, including:
- Experience in core brand/consumer research, ideally within an FMCG business or a large research company
- A pro-active mind-set, with the ability to spot, and act, on different opportunities
- A strong level of ad hoc quantitative skills (tracking, innovation, advertising, testing etc.)
- Evidence of success converting complex research and insight into tangible outputs
- A background in running some of the following areas: Brand Equity, Communications, NPD and Segmentation studies
If you’re ready to take on the brands, email your CV below