Our client, one of the UK’s most well-known online leisure brands, is looking for a retention focused CRM Manager to lead the customer communications strategy as the organisation enters an exciting phase of growth.
Reporting directly into the Chief Marketing Officer, the CRM Manager will be responsible for delivering a multi-channel strategy that increases lifetime value and becomes critical to business growth.
- Owning and delivering quarterly engagement and retention targets
- Work cross-functionally and with external agencies to manage effective campaigns to drive customer engagement
- Managing implementation and overall migration to a new CRM tech stack
- Ownership of the email marketing platform including building and deployment of campaigns
- Owning the CRM budget and associated timescales
- Becoming the voice of the customer and championing their needs in all aspects relating to products and services
Reporting directly into the Chief Marketing Officer, the person will be a data-savvy marketer with a deep understanding of how to build marketing campaigns to increase customer lifetime value.
- Significant campaign planning skills are essential as is the ability to report the performance of these campaigns back to the business
- They should be a strong analytical thinker with an understanding of customer segmentation models and A/B testing
- He or she should have the upward potential to deputise for the Chief Marketing Officer when required
- This person must be capable of working autonomously but to clear goals
- The opportunity is Central London based but may require occasional travel