Head of Data
Head of Data around £100K
This digital marketing agency is looking for a Head of Data to manage the data team and to develop their strategic offerings and services.
The role is at an award winning and global digital agency that works with great brands across varied sectors.
Head of Data
- You will create and drive forward the vision and data offerings within this digital marketing agency
- Using your knowledge of data you will provide relevant services for clients across analytics, CRM, search and data services
- You will manage the current and growing data team (data analysts, data strategists/ planners and data scientists)
- You will work with the senior team to help develop the overall agency growth strategy
- Present and deliver the best and most relevant data solutions to clients
Head of Data - You
You are a highly strategic and innovative expert who is at the forefront of data within the marketing environment, and are able to take a marketing agency to the next stage in developing data services
- You have commercial and strategic mindset with the ability to apply and develop data solutions to solve marketing and business problems
- You have the ability to advise businesses on both data strategy and big data solutions
- You have experience leading and designing data strategies and programmes
- You have a very strong technical data understanding across analytics
- You are a confident, inspirational leader who can motivate a team and build strong relationships with clients - who will rely on your for your data expertise and opinions
This exciting Head of Data role is based in London and the salary is in excess of £100K
This great Head of Data role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
If this role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at our current roles at http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/job-search/