Azimo is a PE-backed, European FinTech who serve Europe’s 100 million strong global migrant population with online money transfer services. With more than 1.5 million registered customers across 190 countries they recently reported triple-digit growth.
They are building a better way to share money around the world and they want to democratise financial services to ensure it is affordable and available for everyone.
Although a signification proportion of Azimo’s business is consumer remittance (migrants sending money home to family and friends) they also serve an important group of small business customers who send larger sums internationally for commercial purposes.
Azimo is now looking for a world-class marketer to accelerate the growth of this high-value customer group.
- Introduce a Pan-European customer segmentation model to significantly deepen the understanding of this critical SMB segment
- Work cross-functionally and with external agencies to manage effective campaigns to drive small business customer acquisition
- Optimise products and services through successful analysis of customer behavioural data
- Ownership of the long-term SMB marketing plan and all associated budgets
Reporting directly into the Chief Operating Officer, the person will be an entrepreneurial marketer with a deep understanding of small/micro-businesses and how to build tailored acquisition campaigns for this audience.
- Significant experience across the marketing mix including outbound sales campaigns is essential
- They should be a strong analytical thinker with an understanding of funnel conversation and customer lifetime value
- Experience in the payments sector is preferred but not essential
- This person must be capable of working within a start-up environment and be able to pivot seamlessly between strategy and delivery
- The opportunity is Central London based but will require regular European travel