Paid Search Executive
Paid Search Executive
Leading FTSE 50 company
£28,000 - £40,000 plus bonus and benefits
Based: Central London or Dublin
Take responsibility for managing and optimising PPC campaigns for a major name within the betting and gaming world. You will be required to plan, create and implement campaigns and look to report and analyse on their effectiveness, with an eye on delivering to KPIs and established targets. Working closely with internal and external stakeholders on a day to day basis you will be monitoring and updating all activity, from keywords, to ads, landing pages and bidding. Your knowledge of the industry will ensure that your finger is on the pulse of new tactics and strategies that you will look to implement.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Motivated, enthusiastic and focused on a career in marketing and a background in a digital marketing role
• Knowledge of the digital marketing industry & in particular the search engine marketing industry – experience managing PPC campaigns on Google Adwords would be useful
• A trusted and confident team player with the ability to also work independently and take on responsibility for own projects
• Understands the business and makes good commercial decisions – a naturally analytical and results-driven individual
Our client is a fast-paced entrepreneurial powerhouse of a business that is growing rapidly in the UK and internationally with a major on-line presence. One of the FTSE 50 names, the company’s brands are seen as some of the most distinctive consumer brands in Europe, spending hundreds of millions on marketing every year; a business that has been a pioneer in its sector and engages with millions of consumers every day.
If you are up to this challenge, talk to us now. This is one of those rare opportunities to bring your skills, experience and energies to a uniquely exciting and challenging operating culture in which you will be able to make a lasting impact on a business that celebrates success. If you would like to discuss this role, please contact Louis Williamson. email@example.com