Project Manager - Insurance / Project Development Manager
Job Title: Project Manager - Insurance
Salary: Competitive dependant on experience
The Company are a leading European provider of quality insurance products for over 100 major brand clients. The company operates selling its insurance, assistance and service programmes to major clients and key accounts via multi sector offerings. Based in exceptional offices in Portsmouth with lake side views this is a great opportunity to join a business in a period of growth.
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join their UK business in Portsmouth on a contract basis as a Project Manager. You will manage a project to implement a new UK insurance scheme including operations and IT processes, marketing, legal and compliance. You will work with the client and a number of suppliers, with support from the account management team.
Project Manager (Insurance) Responsibilities:
* Manages a project to meet objectives, achieve the success criteria and commercial measures.
* Identifies and resolves resource conflicts and manages critical dependencies.
* Work closely with the client's project team to ensure business requirements are understood and agreed and that these are delivered in time to meet specific deadlines.
* Work closely with supplier project teams and resources to ensure business requirements are understood, agreed and delivered.
* Provide a weekly project status update to the client and senior internal stakeholders including key risks and recommendations.
* Manage project risks, develop contingency plans and ensure risk management actions are included in project plans. Resolve any issues affecting the project and take remedial action.
* Manages the activities and relationship of any internal or external suppliers ensuring engagement at whatever required level.
* Ensures that effective governance processes are in place and proper project management tools are defined ,utilised, and providing appropriate controls
* Responsible for the delivery of all project outputs and communications.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic business in a period of growth and play a key role in Company's continued success.
* Minimum A level education or equivalent.
* Business related qualification or relevant experience, ideally Prince 2.
* Have extensive proven project delivery ideally in Financial Services with IT and operational dependencies.
* Good knowledge of relevant business areas and their internal and external operating environment.
* Good knowledge of relevant industry practices & regulation.
* Expert knowledge of project management tools, methodology and best practice.
* Proven financial & commercial awareness.
* Excellent communication influencing and negotiation skills. Coupled with ability to build relationships.
* Client facing experience.
* Comprehensive planning skills coupled with a high capacity to learn and the ability to think laterally and strategically.
* Good analytical skills (including process analysis and mapping skills)
* Skilled in using relevant software packages.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant job titles and experience of; Product Development Manager, Marketing and Sales Manager, Programme Development, Product Development Coordinator, Senior Product Manager, Product Manager, Product Manager, Product Coordinator, Product Manager, Product Development Manager, Product Management, Product Coordinator may also be considered for this role, will also be considered for this role.
Apply for Project Manager - Insurance / Project Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly