Business Development Manager
Successful global leader in data and insights are looking for a dynamic Business Development Manager. £40K OTE £85K
This dynamic Australian company are a global leader in data and insights, programmatic media, big data, quantitative research and consumer lead generation. They deliver next generation marketing solutions for more than 700 leading brands, publishers and research groups worldwide. They are a progressive company who are growing fast, hence the reason for this role, it is an exciting time to join.
You will be responsible for acquiring new clients, identifying new revenue streams and creating strategic partnerships with independent media agencies and direct brands who want to take advantage of the excellent marketing benefits that programmatic advertising can offer.
A typical day would involve;
- Prospecting for new clients via face-to-face, telephone, email and LinkedIn.
- Driving sales and generating new business from partners, agencies and brands
- Creating and selling data and insight led advertising solutions
- Positioning yourself as a trusted partner to help businesses to maximise their marketing return on investment and assisting them in building new revenue streams for their business
- Attending industry events and networking functions in order to meet potential new customers Identifying new opportunities and revenue streams for the business
You are an experienced business development manager with experience and passion for digital media. You will have previously sold digital marketing solutions, have a
deep understanding of media advertising, consumer lead generation and programmatic buying You demonstrate out of the box thinking and a flair for talking to people and opening doors. You are driven by smashing sales goals and have a natural love for the sales process and ability to deliver on promises. You thrive under pressure and love a good challenge. You are solutions orientated with the ability to navigate around blockers to deliver solutions
This great Business Development Manager role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
If this role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at our current roles at http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/job-search/