To £40,000 plus bonus
Superb opportunity for a graduate or post-graduate to join this consulting business as an Analyst, working on food industry assignments.
If analysing data and looking for trends and patterns, and translating them into meaningful insights are your thing, this is an exciting and challenging role working with a small, friendly consultancy based in the heart of the West End. Using market databases, interviews, research data, store audits, financial information, press sources and the internet, you will help us build a clear picture of important trends and competitive dynamics in specific food markets. Supporting senior staff on a project by project basis, assignments might include providing commercial due diligence support for a Private Equity business looking to acquire a food company, evaluating the entry routes for a packaging company entering a new market, or an operational improvement project for a food manufacturer.
Analyst work is closely supervised by an experienced senior consultant leading each project, and training will be provided on research, analysis and presentation techniques.
Key skills and experience
- Good degree from a top European university
- Outstanding numerical reasoning skills, an analytical frame of mind, energy and creativity, and the confidence to work closely within a senior, but supportive, team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and good commercial acumen
- High level of drive and personal initiative as you’ll be working independently for much of your time
- Proficiency in Excel and Powerpoint
- Very good English (native or fluent) is necessary; other European languages are an advantage
- A valid driving licence would be beneficial as you may be required to travel on some assignments
- Prior work experience in management consulting or within the food industry would be advantageous
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK is essential
Strategy consultancy providing services to leading food manufacturers, food packaging companies and Private Equity firms across Europe.